Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Personal Testimony on Sani Pradosam Trip to Maran and Panching on November 30 , 2013

Love All. Bless All. Forgive All. Serve All. Om Tat Sat Om.

Vanakam and blessed day to everyone.

I must say that the trip was one of by best trip since I have been bringing people to various places in Malaysia.

There were two significant incident that happened that inspired me that God is always with us and be with us when we do things sincerely without expecting any kind of reward or gains.

Firstly , I was waiting for bus to come from Klang at Puchong Kinrara Tamil School. There were altogether 3 of us waiting there. While waiting there,  an elderly man in mid sixties came to me,  at about 5.15 am in the morning and asking for some water as he was feeling very thirsty.I was actually standing with mineral water which I bought it from Tesco. Without much thinking , immediately I gave Him one bottle of mineral water to Him. He said thank you and just went off from the place where I was waiting.

Secondly , when we reach Maran Temple , it was down pouring heavy and some of us got wet. This is the first time that it rain when we  reach Maran. I had almost 10 trips but this is the only trip that it rained. Furthermore we witness the full abisegam done for Maranthavar Muruga. It was amazing and great as we were blessed with the blessings of RAIN.

Many who came with me had fantastic experience with Panching and Maran Temple.

May the blessings of Siva Peruman be with them always.

I am looking forward for the final Sani Pradosam for this year on December 14, 2013

Om Namasivaya

Sivajnani Nagappan 
December 2 , 2013
www.arthadharma.net 

No comments: