Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Special Eggless Cake by an Bakery Expert

Vanakam dear friends,
Many say that you have to add egg to make a good cake. Well you are not right. You can make nice and good without egg and all different flavours.

The Expert Vassen will share with you some of the tips and secret to make a good eggless cake for all spiritual and religious occasions in your home or temples.

Who is Vassen ?
I am an ex banker worked for a foreign bank, my hobby then was baking and I started baking when I was a kid. I started baking eggless cakes for my parents who are strict vegetarians. After lots of trial and error, now my cakes are perfect. I also teach how to bake beautiful vegetarian cookies. Lately I have started designing cookies of cartoon characters and fruits and vegetable. In the year 2010 I demonstrated the cookies I designed in Astro Vizhuthugal for 10 days and 2 days in RTM 2 News in Vetripadigal. Last year I did a portal for kuali.com on traditional Indian sweets. I am also writing my eggless cakes and cookie books. Currently to upgrade myself, I am doing my full time studies at the Malaysian Institute of Baking doing my Advance Diploma in Baking Science and Technology and also  specializing in bread making.
I wanted to spread the knowledge I have to the public especially to 
housewives and single mothers who are at home and looking for extra income. Form 5, Form 6 or college students can also join this classes as a hobby. Those who want to start their own business are encouraged to attend




Thee baking classes give you the opportunity to learn the basics of good baking. The classes are designed to incorporate a varied learning experience of bakery and confectionary.

Some of the modules are:

1. Eggless Rich Chocolate cake using BEAN CURD
2. Eggless Butter cake
3. Will teach how you can bake 10 different TYPES of eggless cakes with different flavors using only one master recipe.
4. Make your own chocolates ( with different fillings coconut, strawberry, mint, orange and Almonds and macadamia nuts)

Free Gift
All students will get to take home a self decorated box of 
chocolate which they have made themselves. 

A chocolate mould will be given to each participant as a gift. 

ALL FOR ONLY RM 200 per person

Classes is  30th June 





Special Demonstration by one of the top Chief in Malaysia on how to make
Vegetarian Pizza , Spaghetti and Macaroni.


First session : 9.00am - 1.00pm
Second Session : 2.00pm - 6.00pm




Please sms to 012 9259495 to confirm a seat. 

No comments: