Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day May 13 , 2012

Special Poem for all the Mothers in this world



Oh Mother,
You are an amazing person,
Tirelessly carry me in your womb for 10 months,
Go through the pain to safe guard me,
Sacrifice and never thought about yourself but me,
Take good care about yourself so that i will be safe,
Always put me first and yourself last,
Pain and misery for 10 months because of me but You don't mind,
Day by day,
Week by week ,
Month by month till 10th   month,
There I am out in this world from a different and saw my precious mother,

Oh Mother,
The amazing and the powerful person with strong will,
Full of tender, love, happiness, caring  and bliss,
Take care of me till I grow myself to be a fine person,

Oh Mother ,
After all your sacrifice and love that you have given to me,
I tend to forget because too busy chasing after my job career or business,
I forgotten that You  had moulded me to be a fine young man,
I forgotten that Your  love had become the propeller to drive and move me forward,

Oh Mother ,
On this day May 13 ,
I shall remind myself about You who had done the sacrifice ,
I shall remind myself about You who had given the unconditional love ,
I shall remind myself now and forever about You  the only one who was there next to  me when I was brought out to this world,
I shall remind myself now while You are still around so that You will feel  the unconditional love from me,

Oh Mother ,
Forgive for the anger that I show to You when You are correcting my mistakes,
Forgive me for the nasty words poured to You when I am so engrossed with my daily life,
Forgive me forgive me forgive me,

Oh Mother ,
Thank you thank you thank you,
I love you from bottom of my heart,,,,,,
You are Great,
You are Great,
You are Great,



Om Shanti
Sivajnani Nagappan
Artha Dharma Concept Builders


No comments: